[Fedora-directory-users] groups

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:34:07 UTC 2008

I guess FDS doesn't really make use of the UPG scheme that local
authentication in redhat has always used?

If I could say a feature request, it would be a simple way to customise
templates for adding users/groups, etc.  I don't see any way to add
objectcalsses and values, or hashed samba SID and passwords, without doing
them manually after the object has already been created.  Also, some
objectclasses should be changed, for example adding a group uses
groupofuniquenames instead of posixgroup.