[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP entry not showing up in search

Scott Lacy LACY_S at Mercer.edu
Thu Mar 13 14:55:04 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have an entry this morning that I have added via ldif.  ldapmodify
gave no errors on the import, and the entry shows up in the backup ldif
I made of the database afterward.  However, this user does not show up
in any searches.  It is not an admin user, and is in the same ou as the
rest of the users.  I did a larger ldif earlier this morning of some
additions and deletions, and they all seem to appear fine both in the
ldif and in searches.  This is in 1.0.4.  Any obvious things that I'm
missing or suggestions as to the problem?

Thanks,

Scott Lacy
Server Manager
Mercer University