[Fedora-directory-users] Announcing Project DogTag - Open Source Certificate System

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 14:40:44 UTC 2008

Project DogTag is the culmination of many months of work to prepare the
code of Red Hat Certificate System to be open sourced.  I'm mentioning
here because several people on this list have asked about it in the
past, and this project is our "sister" project - Certificate System is
the second major project to be made open source from Red Hat's Netscape
acquisition, and Certificate System uses Fedora DS.

Project DogTag wiki - http://pki-svn.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/PKI_Main_Page

Press Release -
http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/03/19/source-code-for-red-hat-certificate-system-released/