[Fedora-directory-users] Removing attributes from Active Directory on sync

Jeff Williams Jeff.Williams at infospace.com
Tue Nov 11 20:44:28 UTC 2008

Hello,
I'm trying to create a AD<->FDS sync
Our AD has the following layout:
    uid=myuser,Ou=User,OU=CompanyGroup,dc=ourADdomain,dc=com
While our LDAP structure has the following layout:
    uid=myuser,ou=people,dc=ldapdomain,dc=com

How can I make sure that the users from the AD ou=user,ou=CompanyGroup,dc=ouraddomain,dc=com are placed in the ou=people,dc=ldapdomain,dc=com container?
I'm not sure how to consistently remove the excessive AD attribute?
Thanks,
Jeff Williams