[Fedora-directory-users] synchronize fedora with Lotus Domino and MS Active directory

Hugo Hendriks hugo.hendriks at ciber.nl
Thu Nov 20 11:48:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a brief question. I'm not really experienced in the whole LDAP
field but I was trying to figure out if the following setup is possible.

I have 2 different directory servers...a Lotus Notes/Domino server and a
Active Directory server. Can we use Fedora as a central LDAP server and
is it possible to easily synchronize/replicate the Fedora server with
the Notes and AD server? I tried to find some documentation about this
but only found http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:WindowsSync
so I guess synchronization with AD is covered but is this also possible
with Notes?

It also seems quite technical....are there perhaps certain tools which
makes this more easy for you?

Much thanks is advance!

Best Regards,

Hugo