[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP authentication against SAMBA?

Carsten Witt cw-news at gmx.de
Fri Nov 21 21:53:03 UTC 2008

Hi Fedora Directory User Group,

I am Carsten from Cologne, Germany.

I am searching for a solution where i can import all my ActiveDirectory Users to LDAP.
If one of this "Imported" users try to authenticate via LDAP this request should be done against the real AD password.

I don`t want install something on the ActiveDirectory! -> NoPAssSync!

I found a lot of solution where samba is able to authenticate against LDAP. Is there a possibility that LDAP authenticate against SAMBA -> ActiveDirectory.

I found the PassThrough PAM Plugin, would it be possible to combine that with SAMBA PAM?

Thanks for any Input.
Best regards
carsten

--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a