[Fedora-directory-users] Re: error in yum fedora-ds

Eric bbahar3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:38:44 UTC 2008

I used :rpm --import '
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA7B02652'<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA7B02652%27>

and the problem solved. I installed fedora-ds then used
/usr/sbin/migrate-ds-admin.pl for migration from fedora ds-1.0.4.
I stoped slapd-instance before this. it faild in start server:

/usr/sbin/migrate-ds-admin.pl General.ConfigDirectoryAdminPwd=mypassword
Beginning migration of Directory and Administration servers from
/opt/fedora-ds . . .
Beginning migration of directory server instances in /opt/fedora-ds . . .
Your new DS instance 'slapd-ldap' was successfully created.
Server failed to start !!! Please check errors log for problems
Beginning migration of Administration server from /opt/fedora-ds . . .
Creating Admin Server files and directories . . .
Updating the configuration for the httpd engine . . .
Starting admin server . . .
The admin server was successfully started.
Registering the directory server instances with the configuration directory
server . . .
Directory and Administration servers migration is complete.  Please check
output and log files for details.
Exiting . . .

what is wrong? now the slapd in /opt/fedora-ds doesn't work too!