[Fedora-directory-users] SAMBA PDC+Fedora Dirsrv

Premod Dev premodd at decho.com
Fri Nov 28 04:45:05 UTC 2008

Hi Sigid,

Please see the following comment from the wiki,

NOTE: These instructions only apply to basic user and group management. If you use or plan to use Samba for computer management, you will be better off using the migration scripts from IDEALX - http://www.idealx.org/prj/samba/index.en.html

I want to use SAMBA for computer management also.

Thanks,

#!Premod