[Fedora-directory-users] FDS - The whoami Response

Wilmer Jaramillo M. wilmer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 28 01:30:36 UTC 2008

I was writing a program in python and trying a response "Who am I
Operation(RFC4532)" implemented in the python API with
ldap.whoami_s(), working with a FDS backend I get the following error:
"unsupported extended operation - desc: Protocol Error"
so, the LDAP Who Am I extended operation is unsupported in FDS?

Thanks.

--
Wilmer Jaramillo M., Fedora Project
yum isn't useful for geeks, is just for lazy people