[Fedora-directory-users] Cannot find perl script mentioned in the Howto:SolarisClient

Jerome Yanga jyanga at esri.com
Tue Sep 23 19:33:06 UTC 2008

I am trying to setup a Solaris 10 client to use the FDS 1.1.2.  The
directions in the site below say "Import the duaconfigprofile schema
into FDS. I used the perl script on the FDS doc site to create the
rfc-compliant LDIF for FDS ".  However, I cannot find the perl script
mentioned.  I do not even know what to search for in my server as the
filename was not provided.

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:SolarisClient

I have been testing on this for a few weeks now and I still cannot get
the Solaris client to use the FDS server.

Help.

Regards,
Jerome