[Fedora-directory-users] Samba 3 + FDS

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at montecarlotv.com.uy
Fri Apr 17 01:14:41 UTC 2009

Hi there.
I'm installing samba 3 + Centos Directory Server on a Centos 5 server.
I've followed the fds samba howto but when I get to the line where it
uses pdbedit, there's nothing listed by pdbedit.
I checked pdbedit -L and nothing comes back.
As I'm new to fds (and ldap) I don't know what can be wrong.
how can I check if samba is able to work with fds authentication? I
suspect that samba is not accesing fds and so it can't see the
administrator entry.
Regards,

JPL

y se considera que está limpio.