[Fedora-directory-users] Replication agreement trouble

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Tue Apr 21 15:21:49 UTC 2009

Juan Asensio Sánchez wrote:
> Hi
>
> Since yesterday I am having troubles with replication between two
> servers. The replica is in multimaster mode in both servers, and
> everything is configured OK (database, suffixes, changelog, replica,
> agreements; until yesterday everything worked OK).
>
> [21/Apr/2009:11:04:57 +0200] NSMMReplicationPlugin - Replication
> agreement for agmt="cn=GRS_back-GRS_ppal" (grsgscvalp0101:636) could
> not be updated. For replication to take place, please enable the
> suffix and restart the server
What changed?  Everything was working, then suddenly it's not?
Something must have changed, perhaps even something that did not seem
related to this problem.  Do you know when things started failing?  Did
you examine the access and error logs on the supplier and consumer from
around the time of the failure?