[Fedora-directory-users] Unknown attribute nsslapd-ldapiautonsuffix will be ignored

James Chavez james.chavez at sanmina-sci.com
Wed Apr 29 00:06:19 UTC 2009

Hello list,
I upgraded my FDS install (yum upgrade fedora-ds, yum upggrade
fedora-ds-base etc..) on one of my boxes and the directory restarts fine.
However I receive the following messages in the error log. I am hoping that
someone has seen this message before and can decipher it for me.
The entry exists in the dse file so I figure it is some new configuration
parameter as it is new since upgrade. I tried Google before the list and
nothing turned up.

config - Unknown attribute nsslapd-*ldapiautonsuffix* will be
ignored<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=rpb3Sfe5GsPktgf09sm6Dw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=config+-+Unknown+attribute+nsslapd-ldapiautonsuffix+will+be+ignored&spell=1>

Here is what I have installed.

fedora-ds-base-1.2.0-3.fc9.i386
fedora-ds-admin-1.1.7-3.fc9.i386
fedora-ds-1.1.3-1.fc9.noarch
fedora-ds-dsgw-1.1.2-1.fc9.i386
fedora-ds-admin-console-1.1.3-1.fc9.noarch
fedora-ds-console-1.2.0-1.fc9.noarch

Thanks