[389-users] Enable SSL in console issue

Marc Sauton msauton at redhat.com
Tue Aug 4 17:25:11 UTC 2009

This is expected, see online documentation:
The prompt is a password to unlock the NSS DB key file used for SSL on
an RHDS instance.
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/8.1/admin/Managing_SSL-Starting_the_Server_with_SSL_Enabled.html#Starting_the_Server_with_SSL_Enabled-Creating_a_Password_File
And about admin and directory manager users:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/8.1/admin/Introduction_to_RHDS-Configuring_the_Directory_Manager.html
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/8.1/admin/console.html#Introduction_to_RHDS-Binding_to_the_Directory_from_RHI_Console
M.