[389-users] LDAP Monitoring CN=Monitor

Andreas Andersson zreoxx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 19:28:56 UTC 2009

Hi!

My name is Andreas and I want to inform you about a little project
I've been working with the last couple of months called CN=Monitor.
It's about monitoring and verifiying directory servers with focus on
389/RHDS. From single installed servers to large scaled deployments.

Its a webbased application where you can:
* Verify availability, compare load and performance between servers
* Collect historical events for long term analysis (and get weekly
reports by mail)
* Verify cluster and load balancing functionality
* Query several directories at the same time for data consistancy
verification
... and a lot more.

Project page:
http://cnmonitor.sourceforge.net

Freshmeat:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/cnmonitor

Tell me what you think! I'm right now working on version 1.1 so if you
have any feature requests let me know!

Best regards - Andreas Andersson