[389-users] Re: setting up multi master replication

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:03:21 UTC 2009

> When you say "failed with error 3" you should be more specific - what
> failed?  What is the context?  Is there any additional information in the
> error message?

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't more specific because I wasn't really asking for
help - just giving an update :-)  As mentioned, I'm going to blow it
away and go at it again but this time using 100% of the fedora wiki
doc (but without SSL).

It was when I finished making the replication agreements on both ends
- as the doc suggested, choose "do not replicate now" and then after
that is done, I went to my 1st server and right-clicked on the
replication agreement and told it to "initialize consumer"

But since I've typed all this now, I might as well give you the whole thing :-)

http://picasaweb.google.ca/alan.mckay/Work#5411412134006249250

cheers,
-Alan