[389-users] ug, a snag. Posix Username vs WikiName

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 21:55:06 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Andrey Ivanov
<andrey.ivanov at polytechnique.fr> wrote:
> Your wiki may be able to map other LDAP attributes to wikiname (for
> example, you may have uid=amckay and cn=AlanMcKay)...

Well, a preliminary google brings up a fair bit about Trac and LDAP,
so I'm not too worried about it.  Even if I get everything else
converted and that ends up being the only system that still has its
own password, it will be a pretty huge improvement over what we have
now.

Now I'm off to check on Kerio mail server ... (don't ask - wasn't my
choice, I just inherited the thing)