[389-users] Web interface to the user directory console?

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:08:49 UTC 2009

Hi.

We're setting up Red Hat Directory Server v8.1.0, and are able to access the
Directory Server console by issuing the redhat-idm-console script. I can
access the administration module by pointing my web browser to port 9830 on
the LDAP server. But is there a way to get access to the directory server
(i.e. user management and stuff) from a web interface? I would be great to
access the user directory via a web interface, instead of using SSH'ing into
the ldap server and use X forwarding to get the console up and running.

Best regards,
Kenneth Holter