[Fedora-directory-users] Challenges with Fedora DS

Premod Dev premodd at decho.com
Fri Feb 6 17:09:24 UTC 2009

If clients directly hitting Directory server for auth, DNS round robin is sufficient, but if the hit to directory from a single host (say as in Oserome's case SAMBA PDC), it will hit the next server only after the TTL value got expired. Otherwise it will hit o the same server only.

And for logging purpose it doesn't require Master, replica will be fine.