[Fedora-directory-users] unique uid problem

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Mon Feb 23 02:08:56 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-22 at 12:18 +0330, Eric wrote:
> Hi,
> when I want to make a new user  in fedora-ds using console, can't set
> the value that exists before for uid but when using command line for
> ldapadd,it adds replicated uid valiue.  how should I set the command
> to check all the directory server for not adding replicated valiue for
> uid?
<snip>
I'm not sure I understand the question.  Is the unique attribute plugin
what you are looking for? - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation

Street Preacher: Are you SAVED?????!!!!!!
Educated Skeptic: Saved from WHAT?????!!!!!!
Educated Believer: From our selfishness that hurts the ones we love
                   and condemns us to an eternity of hurting each other.
http://www.spiritualoutreach.com
Christianity that makes sense