[Fedora-directory-users] Creating a Certificate With Multiple Hostnames

lambam80 at hotmail.com lambam80 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:10:51 UTC 2009

Wildcard certificates may still work.

Netscape unfortunately yanked their pages on the subject so my legacy Bookmarks can't help you.

I'm not sure if the CMS is able to create them, however, the page I remember related to the Netscape

Enterprise (read: Web) server.

However, I have found a reference:

https://www.thawte.com/ssl-digital-certificates/wildcardssl/index.html

I'll look at home, tonight, to see if I have the old Netscape pages on disk somewhere but the above

link gives you the general idea.

Cheers