[Fedora-directory-users] FD-AD Password Sync Trouble

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Wed Jan 7 17:44:09 UTC 2009

Rich - Yes, this does work.  I believe password change requests in Active
Directory are sent to various domain controllers on a somewhat random basis.
If true, this means that Passsync must be installed (along with appropriate
SSL certificates) on all domain controllers in an AD domain in order to get
dependable password sync with Fedora Directory.  This is what I've done, and
it does seem to work now.  Thanks.   -G.