[Fedora-directory-users] FDS and Kerberos in Windows Domain

Alessandro Orsaria a.orsaria at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:17:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

To use MS Kerberos for authentication and FDS for authorization,
configure your Linux as a Kerberos client (/etc/krb5.conf).

Then, in /etc/pam.d/system-auth you should have 3 lines like:
   auth        sufficient    pam_krb5.so try_first_pass
   account     [default=bad success=ok user_unknown=ignore] pam_ldap.so
   account     required      pam_access.so accessfile=/etc/security/access.conf

and map which users/groups should be allowed to access your machines
in access.conf.

A.