[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP Proxy in Fedora Directory Server

Tim Hartmann hartmann at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 16 18:36:18 UTC 2009

Rich,

Thanks for the tip! So far that seems to be exactly what i need!  I had
to set

nsProxiedAuthorization to "no" for my proxy to work, once i did that I
started getting the expected results of my query!

I've set this up on one server, and I DO have a question about the best
way to push this out to my replica's. Can Linking directories be
replicated like other root suffix's, or should i be manually adding them
to all the replica's. Can you set a replication agreement up for a Link
/Chain at all,  and if you can, should you?

Thanks! And thanks again for steering me in the right direction!

Tim