[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Referrals in RHDS

ldapgroup ldapgroup at visolve.com
Mon Jan 19 10:47:31 UTC 2009

Hi Tim,

It is possible to configure Referrals (default ,smart and suffix referrals
also).

Referrals Configuration:

dn: cn=config
changetype: modify
replace: nsslapd-referral
nsslapd-referral: ldap://$LdapHost:$PORT2/o=referral.com

Here PORT2 and  LdapHost  is the port number and hostname of server two to
which the server1 will be referring. This is the configuration of DEFAULT
Referrals

Regards,
R.Gopinath