[Fedora-directory-users] Do you use WinSync for group sync?

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:19:29 UTC 2009

Hi Rich.

I haven't worked with the WindowsSync feature much myself, so I'm not sure
about the group type details your requesting. But what we're working on is
syncing AD groups over to DS, and use the group member information to build
our own nis netgroups. These netgroups are then used by PAM to authenticate
users.