[389-users] Password Sync Plugin

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Wed Jun 24 22:10:48 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-24 at 17:21 -0300, DANIEL CRISTIAN CRUZ wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does someone knows if could it be possible to build a plugin to sync
> userPassword, samba passwords and others passwords, enforcind the
> userPassword always get saved in plain text over an SSL conection?
>
> I'm thinking in a quick and dirt solution, since there is no solution.
<snip>
It's not down and dirty but you may want to look at IPA (or is it
FreeIPA?).  We plan to do so as soon as we have some spare time as it
looks like a product with excellent potential and would solve these
kinds of problems for us - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation