[Fedora-directory-users] Problem in moving subtree of entries to new parent.

Brown Diego browndeigo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 06:11:59 UTC 2009

Yes, I had gone through the topic. Thanks for the pointer.*
*
It says really there is no way to move subtrees to different parent. Instead
I need to create same entry with same attributes under the parent suffix to
which I need to actually move it and finally delete the old ones?

Is my understanding right? If so it is just like creating a new entry under
a parent. It doesn't means move an existing entry to another suffix.

If I am wrong throw some light on this.

Thanks,
Brown Diego