[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP browsers

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Mon May 11 22:33:26 UTC 2009

Hello, all.  As we are planning to use 389 to hold external contact
information for our users, we would like to give them the ability to
browse their particular portions of the tree.  May I ask what the
various members of the list have used for a multi-distribution ldap
administration tool?

Luma seems a bit light.  I've not yet played with getting idm-console to
run on Ubuntu (the majority of the clients) but I think it would be
overwhelming for a business manager who just needs to create contacts
and organize them into OUs. DSGW has potential but, unless I missed it,
I did not see a way to browse using it.  Just search. What are folks
using? Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation