[389-users] Errors installing PKI Clone / chicken or egg question

Mike Mercier mmercier at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:21:28 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am running:

[root at service-1 ~]# rpm -qa|grep pki
pki-selinux-1.1.0-1.fc10.noarch
pki-java-tools-1.1.0-1.fc10.noarch
pki-native-tools-1.1.0-1.fc10.x86_64
dogtag-pki-ca-ui-1.1.0-1.fc10.noarch
pki-setup-1.1.0-1.fc10.noarch
dogtag-pki-common-ui-1.1.0-1.fc10.noarch
pki-common-1.1.0-1.fc10.noarch
pki-util-1.1.0-1.fc10.noarch
pki-ca-1.1.0-1.fc10.noarch

Looking at the dse.ldif file, it shows that the replication server in
*not* localhost,
service-1 shows service-2 and server-2 shows service-1

I am going to retry the install using the fqdn of the local machine as
the internal database on each system.

Thanks,
Mike