[389-users] want to redo new install

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:08:38 UTC 2009

Hey folks,

I'm making my first foray into DS on Centos 5.4.   I got thinks
installed a couple of weeks ago but now want to start from scratch
again.  It is a sandbox system running in a VM, so I can fairly easily
just reload Centos in there.    However, it would be even quicker if I
could just remove the RPMs and add them back.

Will that give me a clean slate?

[root at sandbox1 ~]# rpm -qa | grep -i centos-ds
centos-ds-8.1.0-1.el5.centos.2
centos-ds-admin-8.1.0-9.el5.centos.1
centos-ds-base-8.1.0-0.14.el5.centos.2
centos-ds-console-8.1.0-5.el5.centos.2
centos-ds-base-devel-8.1.0-0.14.el5.centos.2

thanks,
-Alan