[389-users] Directory admin is unable to edit user account

Randall Wood rwood at TrustedCS.com
Tue Oct 20 20:40:27 UTC 2009

Further information:

For the user that was uneditable: When first the password retry count is
set to zero, we get the error when saving, but, if we reset the password
retry count to zero and then change the uid by deleting the last
character and retyping it, we can save the changes.

Also: We were able to create a new user and change the password.  We
were also able to unlock another account.  The problem seems to be just
with this one account, but the red slash on the users group is still
there.

--
Randall Wood
Secure Systems Engineer