[389-users] Syncing Active/Inactive status through Windows Sync

Jonas Courteau jonas at bravenet.com
Tue Sep 15 23:07:02 UTC 2009

Hello all:

I've currently got Active Directory (on Windows 2003) syncing nicely
with DS, but I'm noticing that the AD Disabled/Enabled status is not
syncing with the DS Active/Inactive status.  Looking though all the
docs, I don't see any mention that it SHOULD sync, especially seeing as
it's not in the table of synced items in the Windows Sync chapter of the
manual.

However, I have seen a few posts out and about on the Internet that
imply that the status does sync over, but nothing definitive.  Anyone
able to provide the final word on if this is supposed to work or not?

Thanks!

Jonas Courteau