Re: New ENTITY declarations?

Dave> Which is fedora working in?  I've assumed XML. Is there much SGML
Dave> legacy?

The Fedora Project documentation is meant to be in XML.  There is a
*massive* amount of SGML legacy on the internal side (in fact the only
documentation not produced in DocBook/SGML format are the RHEL release
notes).  Long-term, we'll likely move to DocBook/XML internally, but this
is probably not too interesting to y'all... :-)

                                Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/