Re: Japanese Translation

Hi,

> Since we are still seeking for the most maintainable ways to translate
> documetns,
> please concentrate on the software translation.

Yes, I begin to translate the software translation.

> To avoid any conflicts, every translator is encouraged to declair the
> module which you will translate before start.

Yes,

Although it is consultation just for a moment,

There is a mailig list for the Japanese tlanslater staff in Fedora JP Project.
See. http://www.linuxml.net/

Please, subscribe Japan staff-ml.

Thanks.

--
Naoki Shigematsu <sigematu impress co jp>
Fedora JP Project