Re: mistake entity (was: filename)

At 02:12 02/12/2003, you wrote:
> Would a net address be easier,
> then we could map it to a local file via a catalog?
>   Tammy?

I would rather keep it all in CVS. Everyone has to checkout the module
anyway. Being able to compile without an Internet is nice if you need
to work on the road or elsewhere

Which is where the catalog proves its worth. http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Catalogs.html and http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/background/9401.html Norm explains it well at http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/resolver/article/

regards DaveP