new mailing lists for translators

Sarah Wang sarahs at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 01:39:12 UTC 2003

Hi all,

We have set up some new mailing lists to discuss translation related
issues. Please subscribe them as you see fit :)

current subscribers move to fedora-trans-list at redhat.com:

This list will be the main place to discuss all fedora translation
related issues, including software and documentation. This list will
also be used to post any queries, instructions, tips, and updates.

The following lists are language specific. They are used by each
language group to discuss language specific activities:

German:

Spanish:

French:

Italian: