new mailing lists for translators

Hi all,

We have set up some new mailing lists to discuss translation related issues. Please subscribe them as you see fit :)

The i18n-list redhat com mailing list will be decimated. I encourage all current subscribers move to fedora-trans-list redhat com:

This list will be the main place to discuss all fedora translation related issues, including software and documentation. This list will also be used to post any queries, instructions, tips, and updates.

The following lists are language specific. They are used by each language group to discuss language specific activities:

German:

Spanish:

French:

Italian: