Re: html doc rendering problem via apache

> I have been able to reproduce this behavior now on 3 different Fedora
> Core 1 machines.
>
> Could someone else verify that it works for them, too?  (Thanks Luiz!)
> If it does, could you send me directly your 'rpm -qa' package list?

  Oh, how can I be so dumb? I do not FC default apache RPMs. I compile the
server, in order do add some stuff I use that is not present in the default
packages.

  Maybe it is a problem in the packages shipped in FC1. I'll install them and
check it out.

--
Luiz Rocha <lsdr lsdr net>