screenshotting firstboot

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Thu Dec 18 13:23:23 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 17:40, Brent Fox wrote:

> All you have to do is press <Ctrl><PrintScr> for each screen that you
> want to capture.  The image will be saved in
> /tmp/firstboot-screenshots/.  This feature will appear in Fedora Core 2.

Erm, for Anaconda screenshots, we leave it at /root/anaconda-screenshots
(or something similar)...

So, for firstboot stuff we're keeping it in /tmp.

How about instead of putting anaconda stuff in /root and firstboot stuff
in /tmp, we decide on one central location to store it? Either pick
/root or /tmp.
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/