Help! FC1 Mozilla has disapeared!

Yea, this may be the wrong list but I'm about to leave on a ten-day
trip and don't have the time to do a new list.
My FC1 install has been doing fine but all of a sudden when I try to
bring up Mozilla, the program appears to be loading but never comes up on the screen.
It was working fine yesterday.
I hope that there is some easy answer for this
Help please, Bert