Re: Documentation project status

At 18:12 22/12/2003, Karsten Wade wrote:

IMHO, the conversion project would be pretty big to perform - the SGML
would need refactoring into XML, and all of the content manually checked
against the current Fedora Core release.  Considering the rapid release
cycle of Fedora Core, it will be hard to keep the documents up to date.

I did quite a bit of SGML to XML conversion. Are there any SGML docs that I could look at, to see how hard it might be, see if it could be automated at all?

regards DaveP