Qualifications needed for Editing?

Daniel Gonzalez dgonzo at optonline.net
Wed Dec 24 11:23:42 UTC 2003

Karsten-

Thanks for the quick reply. If those are the only requirements, I think
I may be able to offer some help editing if needed. I'm a 5ESS
Maintenance Engineer and pretty much deal with technical documentation
on a daily basis a la Lucent Technologies. I also write some tutorials,
HOWTOs etc. for the switch technicians maintaining the switching
equipment. I don't know what info you will need from me, but I can send
you samples of my past work if needed.

Thanks again,

Dan Gonzalez
dgonzo at optonline.net