Documentation project status

Paul Nasrat pauln at truemesh.com
Mon Dec 29 17:07:18 UTC 2003

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 11:32:37AM -0500, Edward C. Bailey wrote:
> Ok, it's obvious that my previous post has generated more heat than light.
> Let me try to bring some additional photons into the mix... :-)

> It seems that the best way to end this email is to pose a question:
>
>                          Where do we go from here?

I'd like to throw another log in the fire as it were :)

Myself and some others have produced patches to update maximum rpm, which is
under OPL - but with only the book format restriction (these patches are
currently in HEAD).  I'm doing this without exposure to Eric Foster-Johnson's
book, btw.

What would be the views on carrying on this work (fixing up pgp section next on my todo).

Paul