Re: Documentation project status

Sorry for intruding, but I'm a newcomer to this list and was reading the thread regarding Red Hat documentation and it not being open source. It seems that there is a "publisher's edition" of Red Hat docs that are being used right now... Could anyone here explain what is the difference between the official Red Hat docs and this publisher edition?

If I'm speaking out of my arse, please let me know

Dan Gonzalez
dgonzo optonline net
spam_me_silly linux net