volunteer yum document

Edward C. Bailey ed at redhat.com
Mon Dec 29 22:08:25 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Joost" == Joost Soeterbroek <joost at soeterbroek.com> writes:

Joost> Hello all, I would like to volunteer to the fedora-docs project as a
Joost> technical writer/editor. I have already started a HOWTO/tutorial on
Joost> the topic of keeping multiple fedora systems up2date with yum. Would
Joost> this be useful for the project?

Yes, that would be super -- thanks!

Joost> Is there somewhere I can send or check in my XML sources I have so
Joost> far?

Unfortunately, the project's CVS server is not yet online, so the best
thing would be to hold onto your document, and when you see us talking
about the new CVS server, ask how to upload it then... :-)

                                    Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/