Interested in volunteering

fprimex brent at fprimex.com
Tue Nov 4 23:32:23 UTC 2003

Hello,

I'm interested in writing some documentation for Fedora.  I'm not a
professional technical writer, but I have written some employee manuals
for the technical support at my university.  I have also spent a
considerable amount of time helping Linux users on IRC, which has lead
me to write some guides in the past.

At the present, there isn't  a particular topic I would like to cover.
I would simply like to help the project in some way.  My time is too
limited while I'm in graduate school to undertake any serious coding or
bug fixing, but I want to contribute to the project and do what is
needed.

I've not used many of the tools listed on the project page, as most of
my writing is done in LaTeX for my work.  I can, however, learn quickly
and am willing to do so.

Please reply directly to me or include my address as a Cc, as I haven't
subscribed to the fedora-docs-list yet.

Thanks!

Brent W.