Newbie Participation

Deryck Hodge deryck at devurandom.org
Thu Nov 13 20:48:08 UTC 2003

Hi, all. I'm new to the list. Just upgraded my Red Hat 9 to Fedora a
couple days ago. I'm new to linux as well -- I only loaded Red Hat just
over two months ago.

I would like to get involved if possible. I'm a writer, not a developer.
My education is liberal arts--a few courses in tech/professional
editing, as well as some small experience--but I have this thing for
technology. (Don't we all?) My strengths would definitely be editing,
proofreading, etc. since my knowledge about linux only goes so deep.

Is there a way for me to get involved? Or does the list require more
technical expertise to participate?

--Deryck Hodge

"Inside my head's a box of stars I never dared to open" --Sting

http://www.devurandom.org