anaconda customization doc

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Thu Nov 20 20:35:17 UTC 2003

ok im over on this list now (from anaconda-devel-list)

a few of us from the anaconda-devel list are interested in helping out
putting together some form of documentation for anaconda.

whether it be a FAQ, a HOW-TO, a general guide or whatever it needs to
be - we don't have much of an idea about how to get things rolling
and/or what type of topics to cover in the doc.

i'm hoping here we can get some advice and find a common meeting place
for getting some stuff down on 'paper'.

(p.s. - i hope no-one else posted a similar message b4 me - my mail is
still playing up)

pantz