Anaconda documents

Akbar S. Ahmed akbar501 at dslextreme.com
Fri Nov 21 23:48:15 UTC 2003

Alexander Rau (work) wrote:

> In order for me to participate the submission process needs to be hassle
> free and hopefully available for a M$ environment.

There is no problem in using these tools from Windows AFAIK. You can
download GNU Emacs for Windows from here:

http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/windows/emacs/

I also like Textpad. It's not free, but at $25 who's complaining. It has
the ability to do Unix \r\n end of line characters.

Also, you can setup WinCVS for CVS access. All of the Windows developers
at Delixus (my company) use WinCVS and find it very easy to use.

You can download WinCVS from here:

http://www.wincvs.org/download.html

- Akbar