Anaconda documents

Akbar S. Ahmed akbar501 at dslextreme.com
Mon Nov 24 19:52:19 UTC 2003

Brian Long wrote:

> I missed the initial discussion about Abkar and Sourceforge, but I could
> create a new directory in my CVS repository at kickstart-tools.sf.net.
> I would then have to add folks to the kickstart-tools project and allow
> you to commit into that new directory.

Just let me know what you'd like to do. I have the hardware ready and
the OS installed. CVS pserver is up and running and I'm just working on
locking it down. Should be finished today, but the gnu or sf sites would
probably be better hosts. So, if either of those are possibilities then
they would take priority over my solution.

Thanks,
Akbar